Knee joint and ankle pain?

So I have been having really bad knee joint and ankle pain, went to the doctors & he blamed my job. now I can't really quit my job but my pain has gotten really severe. anyone know any good home remedies or anything that will help my pain?

Most Helpful Girl

• knee problems are really common on my dads side of the family.. go to the grocery store and buy some pills I think they have a knee bone on the cover they're really not that expensive and I think they really do work and also I think its either sams or costco where they sell these juices that help you for your knees and they're really helpful too! hope that works :D

What Guys Said 1

• Are you active or do you spend more time standing in one place? I can't stand still after maybe ten min my knees are killing me, the only thing I have found that helps me is to stand more on the balls of my feet.

What Girls Said 1

• i have knee problems at work too. have you tried wearing better shoes? I switched from my converse to some skate shoes and it went away almost completely the next day. or maybe you could get some of those shoe inserts.