Turn off or turn on?

What do guys think about tattoos and piercings Honestly? Like a girl with a lot of ink an lets say her girls pierced? Would you look at her an think wow that's hot or wow that's trashy?

Updates:
Alot of guys I feel like look at me an sterotype me they think its hot but they also think because of these things I'm easy or something an girls label me as a skank...

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings are sexy only with ears, naval, and nose. Tattoos can be hot, but they're not cute.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I guess they can be cute if they don't take up too much room and don't represent something trashy.

What Guys Said 5

• Not a fan of ink on chicks- piercings are alright in moderation but the tattoos are becoming quite cliche. My opinion anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tats are definitely sexy as long as they ain't some crazy satanic 1s or something for me and most guys I know, if a girl has her sleeves tatted its a rap. That is the sexiest ink a girl can have. But piercing can tend to be too much sometimes. A few here and there is all good, but when they have their face pierced its an automatic turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's pretty file. It's odd to see a body without ink these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like peircings, such as belly rings, lip rings, nose rings, and ear rings. As for ink, its not what I look for, but I can deal with smaller ones, like tramp stamps. But anyway, I would say they can be a turn on.

Hope this helps! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are fine but most piercings I don't like. The only two I like are tongue and belly button.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.