Guys: Is it a big deal if a girl's eyebrows don't match/are darker than her hair color?

I'm naturally a brunette and I didn't tint my eyebrows after dying my hair blond, is it really a big deal?

link

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, it looks stupid when eyebrows and hair are drastically different colors. It isn't a huge deal, but I prefer it when it isn't blatantly obvious that you dyed your hair.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No, don't be daft, any guy who is worth the effort shouldn't care about superficial things like that...

Ask yourself: If you got with a guy like that, would it matter if you turned grey? Aged? Got wrikles? The answer is probably yes right?

Being with a person like that will never be the right decision. Beauty is not even close to skin deep.

Hope that helps, and seriously, stop fretting about the way you look.

0|0
    0|2
  • the contrast is quite attractive actually

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls, girls, girls... you guys focus on to much detail and not what's in front of you. Guys don't focus on that much detail, they really want notice it.

1|0
    0|0
    • And what? You going to dye your eyebrows blonde? Good luck after that, you'll look like a oompa loompa!

• You still look pretty. Intimate means a deep, close union and the closeness of your bodies when you hug and cuddle can be satisfying on an emotional level. I believe that our deepest need is for intimacy, with other human beings and ultimately with God

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you don't have one eyebrow, everything will be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not a big deal...at all

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys won't even notice.

Just don't have your eyebrows red while your hair is blond lol

but I like your hair and your eyebrows like that. It looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i have the same thing going on with my hair and eyebrows cause I'm naturally brunette. Doesn't seem to bother guys, I personally like the 'light hair/dark eyebrow' look. I wouldn't tint my eyebrows ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have the opposite problem, I'm naturally blond but my eyebrows are black. I don't think guys really notice or they just don't care.

0|0
    0|0