Guys: Is it a big deal if a girl's eyebrows don't match/are darker than her hair color?

I'm naturally a brunette and I didn't tint my eyebrows after dying my hair blond, is it really a big deal?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, it looks stupid when eyebrows and hair are drastically different colors. It isn't a huge deal, but I prefer it when it isn't blatantly obvious that you dyed your hair.

What Guys Said 8

• No, don't be daft, any guy who is worth the effort shouldn't care about superficial things like that...

Ask yourself: If you got with a guy like that, would it matter if you turned grey? Aged? Got wrikles? The answer is probably yes right?

Being with a person like that will never be the right decision. Beauty is not even close to skin deep.

Hope that helps, and seriously, stop fretting about the way you look.

• the contrast is quite attractive actually

• Girls, girls, girls... you guys focus on to much detail and not what's in front of you. Guys don't focus on that much detail, they really want notice it.

• And what? You going to dye your eyebrows blonde? Good luck after that, you'll look like a oompa loompa!

• You still look pretty. Intimate means a deep, close union and the closeness of your bodies when you hug and cuddle can be satisfying on an emotional level. I believe that our deepest need is for intimacy, with other human beings and ultimately with God

• As long as you don't have one eyebrow, everything will be cool.

• No its not a big deal...at all

• most guys won't even notice.

Just don't have your eyebrows red while your hair is blond lol

but I like your hair and your eyebrows like that. It looks nice

• I dig it!

What Girls Said 2

• i have the same thing going on with my hair and eyebrows cause I'm naturally brunette. Doesn't seem to bother guys, I personally like the 'light hair/dark eyebrow' look. I wouldn't tint my eyebrows ever.

• i have the opposite problem, I'm naturally blond but my eyebrows are black. I don't think guys really notice or they just don't care.