Tall leopard print or tall chestnut Uggs?

I don't really care if you don't like Uggs, if you don't, good for you, don't answer. I just want some opinions. What do you think I should get... Tall leopard print Uggs? Or tall chestnut Uggs. I already have classic short chestnut. I just don't know! thanks in advance for all who answer :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Chestnut I think, but if you already have the short ones... the leopard are cool but I think chestnut goes with more outfits. But it really is up to you! I suppose you could say it would be a waste to buy another pair in the same colour. But the style is different so...

• Hahah yeaa that's my prob! lol but thank yaaa so much 4 answering :)

What Guys Said 1

• normal uggs

the leopard print ones look weird to me

What Girls Said 4

• I think the leopard print would look good, plus its pretty unique which is better than the same ones everyone else has(:

• Chestnut goes with more.. Leopard pint kind of limits you and they may look like slippers

• since you already have classic short chestnut then you don't really need classic tall chesnut, so get the leopard prints

• Chestnut~ I love Uggs! :)

link