Which is most attractive?

a girl that dresses:

all in ed hardy

all in juicy couture

all in abercrombie and fitch

i know girls shouldn't ever stick to one store, but I see girls like the three I described all the time and I was wondering which out of the three is most attractive

• Ed hardy
  • Juicy couture
  • Abercrombie and fitch

Most Helpful Guy

• they are all horrible

What Guys Said 11

• We guys don't really care about the brand of the clothe, just that you look pretty.

If I were to choose form the three, ill go with A&F.

Like snackeyg said I laugh at both Ed Hardy and Juicy , when I saw their clothing line and was like WTF are they wearing.

• Well at least someone agrees with me. I was feeling like some kind of jackass. Like I'm the only one that doesn't like them.

• None of the above.

To me, I don't like materialistic women. Very unappealing. IMHO, women that are a bit materialistic to me are shallow. As long as you look good in it, nothing else matters.

However, you are a little girl from my perspective and I guess it is acceptable for children...

• None of the above

I guess Abercrombie is the most acceptable though.

I'm amazed that anyone actually likes Ed Hardy. That is some stupid looking sh*t.

• I guess out of googling all 3 stores. I like the Ed Hardy store the best.

It had nice styles and looks.

• i don't pay attention.

• I honestly don't know any of these names. My last girl friend shopped at thrift stores and I like what she wore.

• a&f if any the other 2 just make you look trashy. to be honest, guys don't really care about labels as long as you look presentable and comfortable. well none of the guys I know any way.

• I said a&f but really I don't care what store it is, only that the girl rocks what ever she is wearing.

• A&F

• The first two I'd probably just laugh at how stupid the girl looks. I picked C.

• Juicy looks stupid?? maybe those dumb track suits do but have you ever even seen juicy's clothing??

• Juicy Couture is not stupid.Great quality clothing.Sure the jumpsuits are typical,but there's nothing wrong being being able to afford Juicy clothing

• I never said anything about it being bad to be able to afford it. I was just saying that's who you see wearing it. I guess I have to blame media for making Juicy look really dumb. Doesn't include just the jumpsuits I never knew they even had normal clothes. I still say C.

• overall I'd say A&F

What Girls Said 9

• wow people still wear ed hardy? lol..but I think forever 21 knocks all three of those out of the water...

• if a guy is paying attention to the brand of clothing a girl is wearing and not the girl herself...then I think he prefers boys.

• If I can tell what clothes a girl is wearing it does not make me gay . It just means I can appreciate her more because I know how hard it is to earn a Juicy Couture tracksuit.

• I didn't give you a thumbs down but I was just saying guys aren't gay if they know what you are wearing. I try not to judge.

• +1 haha.I think people took this the wrong way but I understand what you're saying

• None of those :3

• Juicy.

• i don't think guys even notice what brand of clothing your wearing. a majority of my clothes are from aeropostile but that's just because I like the way their clothes fit me.

• None...bad options...I can NOT stand people who wear the same brand from head to toe...yuck.

• Yeah like wearing a ed hardy hat, shirt, pants, and shoes lol it looks really stupid!!

• It depends on the guy and his tastes and what style suits the girl best

• I love Ed Hardy.

Abercrombie & Fitch and Juicy Couture just remind me of barbie clothes. Stupid.

Good luck.

• out of the three all ed hardy, it looks more "sparkly" and fun. juicy couture is nice but not really anything special aside from the brand and a few cute pieces, and all a&f coud get boring