Do I look like less of a man?

I'm just a month shy of twenty, and I still can't grow a full beard. I want to know if that makes me seem less virile and less attractive to women.

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't! most girls wouldn't even notice, and if they did they probably wouldn't care. Facial hair isn't really in fashion now anyways, and I heard that guys with less facial hair growth have less propensity to balding as they get older! It's all in the genes.

What Girls Said 4

• absolutly not. I'm actually not a big fan of facial hair anyway so I'd say you"re blessed :)

• No, no, no! I don't even like beards on men. I mean, no one should think less of you.

• not being able to grow a beard doesn't really matter. most guys don't even have beards anyway

• Just don't tell anyone, say you shave frequently.

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, it doesn't really matter. The guys who should be embarrassed are the young hockey players out there that, come playoff time, they can't grow one. Poor fellows.

Otherwise, don't worry about it. Girls don't care and guys would POSSIBLY make a joke for a second and not even think about it later.

• Not at all man. I just turned 20 and I can't really grow a beard either. I have some facial hair if I don't shave, but nothing major. My girlfriend likes me clean shaven anyway. I think that's how most women feel about it.