Who is your hero? Who saved you or you look up to the most?

tell me who your hero is. mine is either my mom or Sarah Silverman. So who is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mr. Gregg, Mr. Sotka, and Mrs. Ramsey... three teachers I've had who were very important for me. As for celebrities, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, and Mitch Hedberg have done a lot to shape my views of the world, and I'll always have a lot of love for Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, and MJ.

What Guys Said 6

• Bear Grylls, Neil Armstrong, Kennedy and Obama... I probably have more. :P

• Obama? Why is he your hero, for destroying the American constitution?

• Well put jonny

• Someone from the United Kingdom seems to know more? Many still fail to understand that the Democrats controlled BOTH house and senate for 4 yours while Bush "ran the country" into a bad state. Obama has spent more money, that has been wasted stimulus bills wise, than Bush did in his entire presidency in such short time. Wise up, for the sake of learning truth. Not propaganda.

• General George Patton, that guy had balls of steel.

• Jesus. He changed my life.

Shawn Michaels. He was my favorite pro-wrestler who later turned Christian. He's still an inspiration to this day.

Louise Lavender. She taught me after 6 years to learn to smile again.

• Jesus!

To a lesser extent, Sir edmund hillary and Christofer drew Ingle.

• You look up to Chris Ingle??He's HOTT

• I'm not particuarly gay to any extent, so I can't agree or disagree.

His music is fanf***ingtastic and he has an awesome message that peopel should listen to.

• I look up to my grandpa.

• My hero is lance Armstrong, you know, the guy who beat testicular cancer and then went on to win the tour de France seven consecutive times, no biggy.

What Girls Said 6

• When I was younger my "hero" I guess was Steve Irwin.I always watched his shows when I was younger and really looked up to his way of animal conservation. It had always been my goal of going to australia to go to his zoo and meet him...Sadly he passed away,bu I still plan on going to visit his zoo.=]

• If I have to pick someone it would be myself. I'm the one who has been there for myself when I went through rough times. (Yeah, that sound a little weird..xD)

Because I have problems trusting others, so I always solved my dilemmas myself =)

• my mom and tyra banks

• I don't have a hero, but I know people look up to me which I find disturbing since I'm full of sh*t :P

• Pat Parelli.

And I think Tyra Banks is a good role model. Also Winston Churchill

• I don't have a hero...I don't look up to anyone,especially anyone I know.

My mom is good.