GIRLS: brand of underwear?

I am going to back to school shopping.I already have bought bra's but tomorrow I'm buying underwear,the bottoms.I prefer boy shorts and bikini.Normally I went for Hanes or Fruit of the loom because they are cheap,but they do not last long,they stretch and last like a month.I went for them because they were cheap,but now I'm wondering what brands do other girls wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually go for Jockey cotton bikini underwear. Comfortable and affordable!

What Guys Said 1

• thats such cute that u wear hanes/fruit of the loom panties. as a guys such a turn on... what kind do u wear?

What Girls Said 7

• I buy whatever's on sale, thongs, bikini cut, boyshorts, what have you...

Usually I can get 5 for 25 at Victoria secrets.

• I've bought some cute ones from Target, and some from Old Navy, both were pretty cheap but relatively long lasting and comfortable, the Target ones come in really cute prints, and the Old Navy ones are the most comfortable ones I have haha.

• I love victoria's secret underwear. They're usually 5 for 25, which isn't too bad (it's a little pricey) but they last a very long time and they're worth it. Everything there is super cute and they have tons of styles.

• Well I buy a lot of Candie's underwear and Victoria's Secret (they're really not cheap) but so worth the price, they last longer.And Candie's has the cutest underwear, they're mostly pinkies, lacy and some silky if you're into that.

• Victoria's Secret. Join PinkNation you get discounts every month and sometimes free underwear! :)

• I love Aerie,Target I don't really have a specific place I shop to go get underwear LOL <3

• i go for what ever I cute.