GUYS: would you be embarrassed to go out with a girl wearing this dress?

m wearing the same dress ( well an exact copy ) for my social this year (prom) but its " cocktail attire" as it is at a girls house.

here are some photos of the dress ( the one I have is not as low as megans) :

link

link

I'm worried though that it may give the impression that I'm a "slut" ? is it too revealing ? or is it sexy ? I don't want my date to feel embarrassed with me wearing the dress so I need to ask for your opinions of it.

I might also wear red lipstick or a natural pink but I'm not sure yet and I'm going to do my hair like cheryl cole:

link

i never wear dresses that sexy and I'm not a 'party girl'.

thankyou ! I really appreciate the help :)

just to clear things up I'm 5''3, 49 kg, with b cup breasts, I also work out by running and doing pilates, and the dress is fine for the actual event because other girls are going in THE shortest skimpiest things youve ever seen...

Most Helpful Guy

• WEAR IT!

you've made it clear that you have the correct body frame for it and that it is par for the course for the type of party you're going to. This is an extremely classy look (ignore the other peoples comments). Clothing has always been about balancing a sense of elegance with a sense of suggestive attractiveness. This is actually a very modest dress with a very sexy (but only because its suggestive, not because it reveals a damn thing) area of partially see through cloth. The style is absolutely gorgeous.

Good luck girl, whomever your taking is going to love it and you're gonna be one of the best dressed people there. That outfit is amazingly well designed.

What Guys Said 5

• "i never wear dresses that sexy and I'm not a 'party girl'."

So then why start now. If you are uncomfortable wearing dresses that risque, do not wear it. That is why men are always saying "as long as you are comfortable". It also depends on your body type. It is in my opinion that if you are fat, have not-so-good-looking legs and you are flat chested then you should not be wearing dresses and skirts/short shorts. That is my opinion though, so take it for what its worth, you not knowing me and all. It would be nice to see what you look like as to see what the dress would like on you. :P

Thanks for listening

Hope this has helped

DJ

• You said it wasn't as low cut so it looks pretty normal. The only way I would say no is if the event is event is extremely conservative. Otherwise it looks fine.

• that really just seems like a formal dinner dress to me. Nothing to be ashamed of.

now If you want to talk about slut, then wear a short mini skirt with a high tank top and cowboy boots.

• I would say it depends on what kind of event/function you are going to...if it is more conservative and formal, yeah it might be to revealing. If your goal is to turn heads and draw attention to yourself, then you have found the perfect dress!

• Wear it. This is a special occasion. All ladies want to look great at things like this. You will look great, and any guy would be proud to be seen with you.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think that the dress is too revealing. I think it's pretty classy. Yes it's revealing because it is low-cut but it's also long, almost down to your knees. Plus it's black so I see it as a classic cocktail dress. I like it :) Like Caleb said, you probably will turn heads with it, but I wouldn't say that its gonna be the wrong kind of attention :)

Im not even gonna get into how your date is gonna feel lucky because he brought a girl with him that everyone is watching and wishing were with them! :)

• i think that it depends on your boob size to be honest...if there on the larger size and you can see cleaverage then it could look a little sluttish...but if your careful about it then it would look gorgeous...hair like cheryls would work really well with it and a natural pink lipstick =)

• It's a cute dress if you can pull it off