What am I supposed to do!? I'm hallucinating!

My ears are ringing. My whole body is shaking. I keep hearing a loud rumble. I'm laying in bed right now and it feels like it keeps rumbling.

This is super annoying. I just want to get some sleep. I haven't had problems like this in over 10 years. How can I fix this? I'm not on drugs.

Okay I took my temperature. Turns out I had a really bad fever.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Sunshiine's idea is something to look into, definitely just in case. I'm not sure what else would be of any help. Is your vision messed up or are you seeing things yet? Like 'shadow people', or movements out of the corner of your eye or even right in front of you? I don't usually have any problems sleeping, but that's what always happens to me after like my second consecutive night of being awake with zero sleep. I remember being on here once like that a few weeks ago, and the only way I can describe it was that all the text was 'swimming' in front of my eyes, haha. Hallucinations are weird that way. I have wayyyy more visual disturbances when I haven't slept, than I have on ANY kind of hallucinogen. But regardless, they're the kind of hallucinations where you're completely and totally aware that your vision's gone wonky and your eyes are playing tricks on you, haha, so it's more unusual than unnerving.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds almost like a Simple Partial Seizure

I would bring it up to the doctor.

• No, it isn't a seizure. One of my former friends had epilepsy, and her seizures were much different.

• There are different kinds of seizures- not everyone has the same ones. My dad has epilepsy and I am a nurse.

http://www.epilepsy.com/EPILEPSY/seizure_simplepartial

Again- I would bring it up to a doctor as it MAY NOT be a seizure - I said it SOUNDS like one.

• call the doctor

• take some sleeping pills

What Guys Said 2

• What happened over 10 years ago?

• just remember it's all in your head, if you can't sleep then just meditate or chill on the bed the best you can and tomorrow go see a doctor