Are guys not attracted to Asian women who dye their hair? Do they prefer natural black?

I noticed that some Asians in my class dyed their hair reddish brown. I was just wondering if this attracts some men. I know some brunettes dye their hair blond to attract more men.

Most Helpful Guy

• OK two things: 1. Guys are actually more attracted to the flat out black in general, those girls may just be going for the "scene" look. Highlights can work VERY well on the jet black hair you are blessed with but there are no guarantees that the guys you know will like that.

2. Survey of 50,00 men said that 3/4 of men would rather wake up beside a brunette then a blond, so ladies stop being stupid and thinking blond is the best option :D

What Guys Said 2

• I have a preference for natural women in general, keep your natural black hair colour I'm sure you look gorgeous with that. I have noticed quite a lot of women do tend to dye their hair red though, I don't know what that's about... to me its a little strange. I don't think many women suit a hair colour as good as their own. asian girls look the best with black :P

• The reddish brown color does look good on some Asian women, but the hair color is not too important. If you are a hot Asian girl, guys will go after you no matter what since they have that "happy ending" fantasy.

What Girls Said 2

• it doesn't matter what color it is, they just care if you're pretty or not. I'm half asian and I've been blond, red head, brunette, jet black, I dye my hair like every two months so...it's chill. go with whatever suits you.

• Lots of girls of lots of ethnicity dye their hair