What do guys think of a girl if they're hardcore punk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Extreme turn off.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, you're probably gonna attract a hardcore punk guy. If you're into that then, cool. But just be yourself.

• A complete turn-off for me, although it may be something that the younger guys like!

• Not my thing...I would move on.

• Scary on some!!! It depends on the person, if they are skinny and tall then it would be looking good, but if they are fat, I think its better if they stick to normal casual looks.

• At first glance if the guy looking isn't hardcore punk he is most likely gonna be intimidated. Hardcore anything is gonna throw off someone who isn't.

• I think its sexy I dress a little bit that way myself. I'm a Guy but I love wearing leather jackets and skirts with fishnets and heels.

• Mostly a turn off. and it depends what you want to attract.

What Girls Said 6

• They would think that they are hardcore punk! The guy might think its sexy or tough or brave. It depends on the guy. Preppy guys would think you are tough and maybe a tomboy.. but once again it depends on the guy.

• It depends on your definition of hardxcore punk. fishnets, eyeliner, converse, black and red, spikey hair totally attractive...chain pants, high buckled boots, fishnet shirts long stringy hair, cherry lipstick that turns down at the corners...i think that guys might find you more attractive as a friend, less of a love interest.

Don't get me wrong...hardxcore all the way woot

• Non-punks will probably be scared off...hardcore punks, on the other hand, will love you.

• Make sure you don't look poser, and everything will be fiiiine. It depends on the guy you're trying to impress. . .

• A punk girl will attract a punk guy. Others may stereotype you as a 'freak'.