What do you look at when you see an attractive person?

When I see an attractive guy I tend to look at his face and then his legs or sometimes it's the other way around. I like guys that have nice calve muscles, but his legs have to be proportional with his body (not big upper body and small lower body).

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• face comes first then bust size and proportional body. I in the mood for fatter girls sometimes(but not obese) because they have more meat to grab and would be more provocative in bed. and other times , I like more slim girls. my likes fluctauate with my mood. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Face first, then work eyes down

sorta like in the movies going up but backwards

What Girls Said 2

• i think damnnn and kinda just look at him up and down, point him out to my friends, and walk away lol. sometimes we'll yell something at him and walk awaaay, but that's only once in a while haha

• like Haaps said, I look at their face first, then do that whole "down-up" look to see how their whole body looks. I like arms/shoulders on a guy in particular though.