Are striking eyes a turn on?

i have striking blue eyes and am constantly told they are amazing. people often call them kind eyes. I find a lot of guys stare into my eyes when I talk to them and look right into them like there kinda lost and not listening its weird and I get really nervous and look away cause its like there reading me and I get really intimidated and kinda nervous. anyway I was just wondering the guy I have a crush on knows I like him and we haven't had a conversation in awhile cause things got kinda weird but I do know that when I do talk to him he always stares right into my eyes and acts like he is not listening just looking at them and do you think if I looked into his and not turned away like I normally do and used them to my advantage it would be an attractive thing and possibly lead to something :) and why do guys stare into eyes? it scares me!

Most Helpful Guy

• lol you must have amazing powers with your eyes. He's probably got a million things going though his mind when he's looking at you. If he knows you like him he might be thinking more about how he's coming across to you. It's hard to explain but you sorta feel like you're in some sort of spotlight when you know someone likes you.

I don't know if staring will lead to anything but you could try looking without turning away and see what happens :)

What Guys Said 3

• eyes are an incredible turn-on for me. Nothing beats getting to stare into some beautiful eyes while having sex

• agree with RHobboSapiens, do you prefer guys to look at your boobs ? or eyes ? (at it's quite hard to look at both at the same time ^^)

• Well.. why you complaining.. if you have awesome blue eyes.. and guys look at them.. what's your problem ? You would complain he stares at your boobies if it wasn't your eyes...

no big deal..

What Girls Said 3

• Hahaha, I have the same thing with my eyes. I have large hazel eyes which I've always gotten compliments for. I've found it really flattering a few times when a boy/girl has seemed really transfixed with them, but it has also made me feel awkward at times. Try switching the attention to the boy, compliment his hair or something!

• Your so lucky.

try to stare back at him but not too long, then throw a smile, then look to other side.

hope it works :)

• cos theyre pretty . . . duh! you know your eyes are pretty because you used striking as an adjective so stop being a p**** ! you like him ? walk across a room at a party he's at and don't look at him then when he's looking at you and your almost on par with one another look quickly and directly into his eyes then away again and carry on walking . I'll be damned if he doesn't come after you ;)