GUYS! What are some telltale signs that he is into you?

What are some of the crazy things you do to get a guy/girl to take an interest in you? Did they work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are different about what they do. I, for example, am a little blunt and to the point. Some girls find it intimidating (In my experiences anyway). I'll slip a sly remark into a conversation or make sure that she catches me looking at her inappropriately or something like that. It all depends on the guy. Every guy has a different style. IMO.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally pick on the girl I like.I will taunt or make fun of her,tease her stuff like that but whatever happens I don't let anyone else make fun of her I get protective.

• Good-hearted joking. Sit near them and ask them a lot of questions. If the guy looks at you a lot when you are talking and leans in towards you that is a good sign and if he makes "accidental" contact with you a lot.

What Girls Said 0