What do you consider sexier?

I really like it when I can see a girls bra or hints of it. Which of these styles (which are some of my favorites) do you consider sexier. Or what would you wear? A white cotton ribbed tee with a colored bra that shows through? Layered cami's with contrasting bra straps? A racerback tank with a colored bra showing the straps?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do the tank tops with the straps showing. But I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a white shirt with a colored bra. it goes beyond subtly sexiness into slutty desperate for attention. Major no no. I don't think my mom would have ever let me out of the house like that haha

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL, I absolutely love that look. Particularly when the bra straps are pink or orange or have some lace on them.

What Girls Said 7

• You know what is funny? I have no clue what you just said. How do you know so much about girls bras and shirts? Lol. No, I'm just an idiot who has never cared. Anyway, what I usually wear is just a t-shirt and white or tan colored bras from Wal-mart. Though I always forget to tighten them enough so the straps fall off my shoulders and show. lol Sorry I couldn't answer your real question in my ignorance. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like when my bra shows through my shirt--I feel like I'm putting too much out there. I wear tank tops with my straps showing though. It's not intentional, I just don't think it's a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok. I always wonder. Yesterday I saw a girl wearing a racerback tee with a black bra. I know you can get racerback bra's so that must have been on purpose, so some girls must think it is stylish.

• Show All
    • I said tee, but she was wearing a racerback tank (is there any such thing as a racerback tee?). My point was she obviously wanted to show her bra straps or didn't care or didn't have a racerback bra.... who knows, but I see this a lot. I think its very sexy, I don't really know what women think when they see it or wear it that way.

• Nah girls don't think about that at all. they just chucked on a top

• I'm interested to see what guys think too.what do you think white tight muscle shirt with a black bra?

I do it, at home, but don't go out like that, cause I feel to revealed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear tank tops with coloured bra straps showing. And I usually wear a black bra with any of my white tops I just like the way it looks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Layered cami's with contrasting bra straps. I think its a very sexy look.

0|0
    0|0
  • layered camis

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting how you know this stuff. I usually always try to keep my bra hidden just because it makes me feel like I am showing too much and it just looks cheap. I do however have a few racerback tanks that I wear with regular bras, but mostly worn with a sports bra.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.