Do You Enjoy Watching Skaters (skateboarders) Do Tricks?

I Skate And Do Really Cool Looking Tricks, Is It Interesting To See People Land Insane Tricks On A Skateboard?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love it...wouldnt do it myself but its good to see it =) even if there not landed properly, its cringingly funny

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah and its also good even when they don't ,sometimes even more so.

• yeah, most def. It's hot

What Guys Said 2

• Not really. Every once in a while it's cool, but I couldn't sit watching a skater trick for over 2 minutes. I have a 1 trick limit.

PS. All Shall Perish is pretty mediocre. Deathcore in general is mediocre. Oh well. At least you didn't put up something like Bring Me the Horizon.

• All shall perish is one of the only good deathcore bands , that's why its there, otherwise it wouldve been: The Black Dahlia Murder, Arsis, Dimmu Borgir, When The Dead Scream Muder, etc ...

• Good, Idk, good, and Idk. I haven't heard of Arsis or Dead Scream Murder, but I'll def check em out.

• Yea Also Give Alestorm And Through The Eyes Of The Dead A Look...

• Why Do You Capitalize Every Word? It Looks Retarded. See?