How can I tell if girls find me attractive?

sometimes ill catch them looking over or maybe flirt but I don't know I think I doubt myself

really the problem is I can't tell if a good looking girl would wanna get with me. I see some check me out and I know some girls have said I am hot or cute but what are sure signs?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well then you probably are! well the way girls act around you I think you might be... but there's no way to know for sure but on one hand you could be like mega mega hot and girls are intimidated I dunnno... are you mean? are you cocky? or are you maybe just a super nice guy but butt ugly.. hmmmmmm I would go with the first one it sounds right ;) ask one of them out maybe they're shy you'll neva know until you try! :D if she's says no its not the end of the world! there are plenty of fishies in da sea! :D but if she says yes maybe your da next george clooney or brad pitt! :D sorry its a bit long winded! :D Have fun and by da way DONT BE SOOOOOO VAIN! that's the girls job! :D well good luck I'm rooting for ya!

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve

anon. (hehe its kinda cool being anonymous...soz I'm hyper...:D:D:D)

What Girls Said 5

• well I'm pretty sure I speak for most girls when I say confidence is KEY! I can't begin to tell you how many times I found a guy incredibly attractive because of his confidence/personality and NOTHING else.

a lot of times girls will try to self-consciously befriend people they find attractive (not sexually or anything like that), so the more they talk to you or try to be near you the clearer your answer

so let's review... you can be one of the most physically ugly people in the world, but if you got that confidence and swag, you can get any girl you want...i mean just look at beyonce and jay-z, we know she didn't marry him for the money (she's worth more than him), and truth be told I find him super attractive myself

• Off topic, but just to clarify. Ja-Z makes far more than Beyonce. Close to 3 times more. Research is key.

• Well I read on a recent forbes list that she was ranked higher than him on richest celebs

• if I think a guy is attractivei would definantly fi nd the stupidest reason to talk to him and start a convo. and see how it goes from there.. but it's not all about the looks it is also personality as corny as that sound you have to be your self.. but don't be shy, that can be badd, but at the same time don't be cocky? if that makes sence..

if girls are coming up to you and trying to be friends then there is deffinantly an attraction there and they think your good looking

• if you act confident and fun, girls will assume you're hot, even if you aren't.

the best thing to do is pretend as if everyone wants you, and they will.

• if they go out of their way to get your attention

• haha post a picture and we'll rate you(:

What Guys Said 1

• If you ask a girl out on a date and she says yes...