Girls, some sort of clothing that turns you on?

I don't know why but I love it when a girl wears ballet flats. Girls do you have feelings for some sort of clothing like I do.

Updates:
Sorry I left out the word there in the question.

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• POLO SHIRTS.

I don't know why, but I love them so much on a guy. They kind of look a bit nerdy to me, in a way, which I love for some reason... I also like sweater vests.

I'm a freak. :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• For a girl, I think its hot wearing high heel ankle boots with a dress that's above the knee

For guys, A black suit with an open collar shirt ...drooling is there anything hotter!?!

1|0
    0|0
  • collar shirts worn casually with jeans (top two buttons undone, rolled up sleeves)

I'm not into goth/emo types but I think black is a really good color on guys

hoodies

basketball shorts

most girls like polos, but that's not quite my style. I don't really like the preppy look... or skater or emo or any kind of style that seems to be trying to fit into a stereotype. I just like someone who can look classy and casual and still be themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice fitting jeans. Like almost skinny but not. Or just a sweatshirt with a nice fitting T shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Plaid flannel and fitted jeans (nothing baggy).

But clothes aren't everything of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's skinny jeans but most guys aren't into that xD

Besides that, wearing a tee from my favorite band is noticable ^.^

1|0
    1|0
  • Nicely fitted jeans...yum lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Polo shirt(tight)

Suit

Basketball shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • nudity

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much any hat,ooh and tank tops even without muscles

1|0
    0|0
  • For some reason cowboy boots & work boots...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The expensive look is popular

0|1
    0|0