Who Has Beauty Marks?

Do you have any? how many and where do you have them?

I have 6. one on my left cheek under my eye- my forearm- my palm right under my index finger-ring finger and both feet.

Anyone like of dislike them ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I have lots...on my shoulder, neck, face, back ..almost everywhere lol so thers too many to count prob like 22 total. Sumtimes I wish certain 1s werent were they were but I kinda like em its unique like...i have two on each shoulder and I think it looks sexy and cute.

• I've 1on my lip (the down1) a black point in the middle,very small but when some1 look on my lips,notice it.

It looks like some1 used a black pen to put a mark.

It showed up when I turned 17.

I got lots of complement about it,people see it special,sometimes they think I used a pen.

Well I like it.

• Actually now that I think about it- A lot of mine just started popping up about a year ago. What is up with that ?

• I do!I am embarrassed about it though.

It's on my right upper arm...for some reason it looks like a tattoo and is green.My mom said when I was born I didn't have it but when they brought me to her after cleaning me I had it and it was bright green...it looks like a tattoo and is a perfect circle.Little children press it lol they think it's a button.I should post a picture...

• I do 2! I have 1 on on left eye lid, my ring finger on my right hand, and 2 on the bottom of my foot. LOL I think there cute, and I think it proves that since I have BEAUTY marks on my body, its saying that I'm a beautifull person, or at least I think so <3

• I have one on ny right eyelid that's like a huge freckle.

One on my inner thigh that is in the shape of africa.

And one on my side that is also like a big freckle.

They are cool. They're just a few shades darker than the rest of my skin. I get compliemnts on them...what's not to like?

• One on inner thigh that's 2 shades darker, one on my collar bone that is very dark, one underneath the corner (towards ear) of my left eye... a

• I do! I have three. One on my right hip, and two by my belly button. I think they're cute. :)

• for some reason I have them in private places, I love them.. my sis has one on her lip which I think is sexy

• Oh I got them everywhere, except on the neck. The notable ones are the 4 on my face that would connect to outline my left cheek and the one that's directly underneath my belly-botton. =)

What Guys Said 1