Are belly button rings hot on girls?

I'm 16 and would like to pierce my belly button. My friend said she'd do it for me since she has done it before. I'd do a 3 star chain thing. it's not too big. Should I do it? I have a flat tan stomach? Is it trashy?

I have two percings in my right ear and left ear but a cartillige in my left that I love! So this would be my 6th..

Most Helpful Girl

• i got it, its cute but don't let your friend do it cus I did someones and it got infected bad and turned black. I pierced my tounge and lip my self and it was fine

• Oh that sucks. My friend did it to herself and her sister who's had hers for 5 months now I think... Neither if them had issues besides it being sore and red. I can't get it done professionaly because if my mom not letting me...

What Guys Said 6

• Well honeslty I find a belly button ring on a girl is a turn on for me and I think there sexy on girls ! you should get it done !

• I think they are cute on girls, but before too long when the style gets replaced by something else they will just become cliche. But you can always take it out lol

• Right. I think I'll get it. Plus they aren't too noticable untill I put on a bikini. Which makes them less trashy! Thanks!

• If you ever get a pooch though, you should take it out. Drawing attention to it never works out well ;)

• Oh heck no. I Don't gotta worry bout that!

• I personally think it's the new tramp stamp.

• I wouldn't. I don't like them.

• Yes do it. Really hot. Next best is a tongue ring. lol

• Trashy and overdone

What Girls Said 3

• It can be.Depends on the girls body shape and her stomach...I just think they're pointless

• Mine is cute, and I love it, but my boyfriend hates it. It's not a deal breaker or anything, but he doesn't like it. But my point is, get it for yourself, not for othhers

• Some guys like it, some guys don't, I think it tends to be looked as as a bit of a juvenile thing though, and most people get rid of it when they're older, but that's up to you.