Normally I blow dry my hair or straighten it?

I'm going camping with my boyfriend soon and well normally I blow dry my hair or straighten it . . . . Because it gets so so so frizzy and looks so bad I need a way to stop that PLEASE! We are camping for a week . . .

Most Helpful Girl

• You could try wearing your hair naturally. There are plenty of anti-frizz hair products out there! If your hair is naturally wavy/curly try putting mousse in it after you get out of the shower or even gel! "Scrunch it" in and let it air dry, if it looks too "frizzy" just clip it half up half down or you could french braid your hair to simply get it out of the way! Camping is all about getting away from your high maintenance self and going natural :) Gooood luck girly! and whatever you decide on, just remember your boyfriend is with you because of YOU not because of how frizzy or not frizzy your hair is :D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Deep condition before you go, if your hair is well moisturised it won't soak up all the moisture from the air, which is what causes frizz.

I use two serums, they are both fairly cheap, and widely available (4-7Euros in Tesco, you should be able to find them in Target etc if you aren't in the UK or Ireland).

I use John Frieda Friz Ease serum, it's an oily one so I use it all over after I wash. The other one is the Tresemme serum, its like a cream. I use that to smooth down an extra fly aways, since the Freida one is a bit heavy to keep using.

You could also just style your hair as you normally would before you leave, and use dry shampoo while you are away. Since you aren't washing with water it shouldn't bring up the frizz problem.

• why don't you go for the keratin hair treatment? it will last for 6 months

or maybe you can ask your hairdresser for an advice (permanent straightening...)

• If you can't do anything permanent to you're hair, just put it up.

• haha I know what you mean but on camping trips, I wear it naturally but I hate it..it looks lioness ugh lol its all about having fun...just let it look like crap, put it in a pony tail, or braid.