Guys, do you like hair that has been dyed a funky color?

Like Fire Engine Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Lemon Yellow etc... or natural Brown, Auburn, Blond?

What do you think about girls who dye their hair the noticeably unnatural colors?

Most Helpful Guy

• i wish more women would dye their hair.

What Guys Said 5

• I like natural looking colors. If I can tell that the hair has been dyed, it's a turnoff. Just makes me think "immature!"

• Well it all depends, I'm my personal opinion natiral hair is the basic standard that I would go for. Anything that is really unnatural would be a trun off for me. This is only if you are talking about all of the hair being dyed this colour. In which case it is not attractive.

On the other hand when used well, unnatural colours can look absolutely stunning on a girl, as long as she mixes it well with either her natural colour or at least a natural looking one. A full head of dyed hair is a turn off but done well with highlights or a section of hair done to a colour. It can look very good and like any hair colour done right, be attractive.

Hope this helps you :)

• Maybe for a laugh at a party...a strange color could work. But I don't think many guys aren't put off by false hair color once we find out...Any form of false front is taken as a red flag by most of us...

• Makes them more noticable, and makes me think their "different" from normal people, like they strongly believe in what they believe, like their a hardcore vegetarian that makes sure everyone that's eating meat is killing animals or something or won't let a man do anything because she has to be equal, maybe extreme and does drugs and drinks non stop going out to raves every night or their into only 1 sort of music :P

If the girls were equally attractive I personally would take a normal hair girl over a non normal based on just looks

• Thanks. I dye my hair... right now it's orangey with tips faded to peach like color... in the sun it has yellowish highlights.

I do it for me, as a way of self-expression. I like the way it makes me feel. There really is no back reason behind it...

• I think they look stupid, like they are trying to be a punk or something

• What if they are punk? or just like the form of self expression?

What Girls Said 0