What do you think of the fake glasses style?

the wide rimmed, no lenses style that both boys and girls can wear

ridiculous, dorky, cute, funky, etc.?

Updates:
link

usually in black tho

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like glasses, especially the kind you posted (not in that color though). I HATE fake glasses though, with a passion. Especially if they're lenseless. It's a major pet peeve of mine, when people wear glasses without lenses. If you don't have a prescription, don't wear glasses.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Retarded.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I only can follow the previous speakers...so effin retarded. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Friggin dumb. Why wear them? I told a girl to go lick some windows because she looked retarded.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya, I wouldn't give you the time of day. It's just stupid.

What Girls Said 7

• Only certain people can pull it off ...Guys the 1s tht wear skinny jeans too.. but thts bout it. I think tht they aren't tht kool or original since every1 is wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • has anyone noticed how that trend just popped up out of no where and really caught on?...like who even invented that look lol...

but anywho if you can wear em' and look cute then hey go for it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're fun for dressing up ridiculously and taking silly pictures with your friends otherwise they're kinda pointless

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupid,fake posers wear them.

The dumbass "scene" kids wear them because they think those are original and K00l

2|0
    1|0
  • Wait. Wearing glasses without lenses? What's the point? I'm going with ridiculous and pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I like some of them, I have a couple pairs. Some are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • only a few people can pull them off. most people look dumb in them

0|0
    0|0