Honestly do guys like looks or personality better in a woman?

If you guys could chose which would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the whole scheme of it all looks are somewhat important to me, but just to the point that I can look at the girl, not anything like she has to be super model looking or anything I'm not that shallow. other than that I am all about personality, for me she can be the "hottest" (im not a big fan of saying hot I think beautiful sounds more appropriate and isn't as degrading) girl in the world but without having a personality she has nothing for me that I want and I would steer away from her in without a second thought

What Girls Said 1

• I think majority guys like looks. I'm sure you're wondering how do I know this I'm a GIRL. But seriously think about it. Looks is watch catches a guy attention and that's what make them tick. Overall they might find out she's gorgeous and intelligent and HIT THE JACKPOT or realize she's gorgeous and damn she's gorgeous and just want a friendly buddy. That's what I believe and all my male friends are SHALLOW! But I gotta love em!

• I expected as much lol and its so true all of my male friends are shallow but I gotta love them. Thanks for the answer!

What Guys Said 1

• Looks. lets face it, you gotta look somewhat attractive. As much as you want to say no I look for personality. Its so true.