What do guys look for in girls?

like looks?

personality?

just curious (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Men may say that looks aren't important but that's a downright lie, looks make us take notice in a girl, after than we then get to know their personality and in my opinion is if she's bitchy I won't even go near her, unless she is the best looking girl I have ever seen. (call me shallow but hey, I'm a guy.)

What Guys Said 4

• Looks attract guys and personality keeps them.

• This is a tough one...I like a girl with a good personality, if she isn't hard on the eyes it always helps in catching my attention. I don't care how hot a girl is...if she is stuck up, or thinks she is the bees knees...im out...period.

• Looks are what attract us and spark our interest from the jump. But for me I like a girl who is not only beautiful on the outside, but is actualy going places too. One who believes in God, has her priorities in check, has a positive energetic personality, but really down to earth and understanding. Very open minded ;), honest, and just a pleasant person overall.

• Both.

What Girls Said 0