What do guys think of strech marks? is it a turn off?

well I'm 16 and I have stretch marks on my tights from fast growing and a little bit of weight lost.do stretch marks gross guys out or is it a turn off? would you stop having sex if you saw the girl had stretch marks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, yes and no. It totally depends on the guy I think and his maturity level.

Honestly, I used to not care for it, turn off? No, I could always get past it, and let it go and not care about it. Once I got older, it didn't matter to me at all, once I was with one girl that had them, I realized, it happens; and it isn't something that I look down on a girl for anymore. I guess it may differ from guy to guy, but for me, I think I've grown past that. If I really wanna be with a girl, it wouldn't matter to me at all, and I probably wouldn't even give it a second thought.

So in essence, I wouldn't be concerned about it. It's not something I'd let yourself get hung up on. I know I can say as a guy, I wouldn't personally care.

What Guys Said 5

• Let's be honest and say that if everything else were equal, a guy would prefer that the girl not have stretch marks. But, when you look at it in context, it's no big deal. If you're a cool girl with a good personality and the stretch marks show that you've gotten back into good shape, then there's no reason that they would be a deterrent to being attracted to you.

• Most women eventually acquire some stretch marks. I don't even notice them for the most part. I can't imagine stopping having sex simply because of someone's appearance out of their clothes. We all have some flaws and you simply accept that and enjoy the body they are sharing with you.

• HUGH TURN OFF, LIKE OMG, its soo ugly.

Kidding ! I actually wouldn't even notice, I don't know why women make such a big deal out of such small things.

• For me, I don't think I'd care so long as I liked you : )

• for me stretch marks aren't a turn off or aa turn on there just another part of who you are and I think honestly that if some one stopped having sex with you over stretch marks then they don't deserve you anyway (pricks)

What Girls Said 5

• Simply put stretch marks means one of two things. Either you gained weight or you lost it in either case really how big of a deal can that be? There is NO SUCH thing as the perfect body there will always be some imperfection to some degree. I didn't want to have to answer the second part of your question , but really if your being intimate with a guy and midway he stops because he suddenly '' realizes'' you have stretch marks who really has the problem ?

• I have actually never encountered a guy that has taken any notice to stretch marks on me, or my sister either. We've actually talked about it. She has a bunch from growing really fast, and she's never had a comment or anything about them. And I have some from when I was pregnant, on my legs and my boobs (none on my stomach, weird huh?), and I've never had a comment about them.

• Depends on the guy. But honestly, most guys don't care. At least the ones I know don't pay attention to that kinda stuff. It's about preference.

• i have them on my legs and when I have my bathing suit on, nobody says anything about them. I guess I gained weight too fast. but I never got them on my stomach.

• I have the same question as you, my boyfriend doesn't mind mine but it's definately up to the guy. everyone is different. there's this cream from avon that works wonders though,