For girls who have long hair?

What do you do with it when you're on top? Mine always seems to be in my face and I'm not sure what to do with it...

Most Helpful Girl

• oh I use it as sex play there's a reason stripers have long hair and flip it somethign about it just drives men wild so I usally flip it and rub on him same time I use every part of my body I can to turn him on and make his experience even better each and everytime

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i just put it all to one side mine is pretty curly too so it can be a bit wild, or put it up loosely (1/2 up 1/2 down) so its out of your face but still down?

• i jus put it in a bun or pony tail. it all depends on how comfortable you are with a guy. if your not that close jus have him go on top

• And just take my hair and put it all on one side. Or just flip it so it's not in my face. I don't like putting it up cause I love when a guy pulls my hair and he clearly can't with my hair up.

• It can get really annoying and even for the guy...juss tie it up with a hair tie. Thts wt I do but I leave my fringe so at least its bit sexy... lol