Do you care about scars?

Are scars a major turn off on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's more like: Wow what the hell happened to you? :O

Then it's like as if it wasn't there. I think they aren't. (Well of course, if it is not on the face.)

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how big the scar is, and how noticeable it is. When I say noticeable, I mean location. Like if it's in the face, it would be very noticeable. But if it's like, on your hips, or foot, then it's not so noticeable.

• Where?

• If it's scars from you cutting yourself, then that's a bit of a red flag. Other than that, I don't mind scars.

The main issue that would arise for me about scars is that some scars are extremely sensitive to touch, so I would want to be aware of them if that was the case.

• Assuming that you don't have a giant battle scar down your face, I think it doesn't matter. My girlfriend has some chicken pox scars on her stomach and it's just another feature of hers that I associate with her, and thus like.

What Girls Said 0