How do I become the "hot new girl"?

I'm transferring to a new school and I was wondering how to become the "hot new girl"

Most Helpful Girl

• this happens to my back in the school days too, I don't knw if this will stil works but at that time it does :) well, basically I love fashion and quiet update with the recent teenage style at that moment, so try to stand out but in a cool way (with updated fashion style or something like that), so the way I dressed up and do my hair and all I think did help out. after I enter the class I start to observe which group inside is consider as the cool group, they usually looked cool and careless at that time as if they don't need anybody else in their group, they have that kinda "wanted" aura in them. after I noticed these girls then I started to look up the things that they're seemed to be into as well but I pretend doesn't care about their existence. I tried to be friendly with everyone and after awhile people in the class seemed to like me, I tried to be active and get to know everyone, basically makes other people wants me to be their in their group. after that, those cool group suddenly just started to asked me to join them doing stuff without me even making effort to be friends with them. :) well its just the good old days and I had the best teenage experience at that time while hanging out with them. they actually rule the school and its pretty cool that I can be a part of it. good luck to you even though I don't knw about what teenage is like nowaday :)

What Guys Said 3

• Can't answer the whole question, but being well dressed (not slutty) is a good starting point. How the hair is done is important too. Finally, VERY little makeup will help. People will notice for sure.

After that it's about attitude, personality, etc.

• You don't wanna be that girl trust me

Cause that girl probably got there by sleeping around and doesn't have many real friends.

But to have a successful high school career just be cool with everyone and don't talk bad about anyone. And if you hear a rumor about you ignore it. And stay away from relationships.

• trust me you don't want that, girls will tear you apart limb from limb

What Girls Said 3

• Yeahh, he's right lol you don't want that. I've been there. Unless you want only guy friends, then go for it. Girls will see you as a threat and not want to be your friend.

• It's all about your attitude. Have a mysterious, I don't really care to be here attitude. Also, don't wear the preppy clothes because too many people will be wearing the same styles. Adapt your own style so you stand out more

• don't be that girl! be you!