I chopped my bangs.

to hide my huge forehead and I f***t them up... now what do I do? I tried putting them back in bobby pins but that looked even more retarted

well thank all of you very much :D

now that there not all in shock anymore they don't look too bad.. there wearable but I still totally regret it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• luckily bangs grow really fast. It's probably only gonna be hard to deal with for a few weeks and then they're be long enough that you can do the sideswept look or at least be able to bobby pin them up.

I sometimes french braid my bangs across, but that probably won't work if they're too short. But when mine were short I would just braid them instead of french braid them and then bobby pin them to the side... if that makes sense.

I also use headbands a lot (like the elastic ones, or just simple black ones and they're really nice. Not very noticable or flashy and it hides your bangs really well. they're awesome for bad hair days :P )

What Guys Said 2

• Invest in a hat hahaha!

My sister did the same thing a few weeks ago but she looks fine now

• Don't try to hide your image. If you hide your image you send out the message that your uncomfortable with your body. Broadcast it.

What Girls Said 4

• Start training them off to one side, that way, regardless of how uneven they are, they're swept off and look fairly neat. If they still look stupid then part your hair so your bangs are part of the do, not seprate in front... Not exactly sure how to explain it.

Half the battle is thinking you look good. If you're confident and smile then others will be attracted to you, regardless of your bangs.

• Thanks for the advise but it still looks silly lol.. I'm just gonna buy a hat and wear it untill they grow back

• you have two options 1: you can sweep them to the side, and 2: you can cut them straight across kinda short so you have a high end fashion look.

just remember that hair grows back and its not that big of a deal if you don't love it now.

• Happened to me.I did that last year,and it backfired and I tried the pinning them back thing,but it didn't help.

I swept them to the side...that was all I could do to make them look decent

• use a headband, they work wonders.