Which looks better? no makeup, some, or more?

I'm just wondering, guys say they like girls who are natural looking but I don't get compliments like I do when I do wear more makeup. I guess I'm not a natural beauty :(

no makeup lol this one cracks me up

link

some makeup

link

more makeup

link

please be 100% honest

Most Helpful Guy

• The first photo is taken with the camera's flash on... a single and direct light shining right onto your face. It's one of the most unattractive ways you can take a photo of anyone. The two photos with makeup look like they're taken in much more natural light, so you will immediately look better, regardless of the makeup. The second photo is very much the best of the three (better exposed, with better contrast, color, and light), so you easily look best and the most 'natural' in that photo. I'm guessing you'd look a lot better in the first photo if it was taken in better light. Secondly, some makeup is usually required to accentuate the face in a photo anyway, so, again, at least some makeup will always look a little better here. To me, you look like you're a very beautiful girl who really should have no problem attracting anyone based on the looks alone. Personally, I'm a fan of little or no makeup, so I think the 'some makeup' photo looks pretty good for you. With the "more makeup" photo you did a pretty good job of not making it overdone so it also looks quite good. I'm going to vote for either the no makeup or some makeup, but we'd have to see a better photo to answer more truthfully. I really don't think you need to do much more than what you show in the 'some makeup' photo.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on what/whom you're trying to please.

Lots of makeup: bad for making out. Guy feels like he's going to slide off your face.

Less makeup (eyes, lips, no foundation or powder): best. You feel better about yourself.

No make up: Do you even care about yourself?

• The "some makeup" works well. I think that guys might look at girls who wear makeup, BUT when you are with her kissing and hugging her seems less appealing.

• Generally I tend to be attracted to girls with no makeup or only some makeup. I guess it's mostly because I tend to like girls who use makeup (when they do use makeup) to compliment their natural beauty and the more makeup there is, the more I feel like they're trying to create a different type of beauty than what they already have.

The 'no makeup' picture isn't working, but you look good in both the 'some' and the 'more' pictures (though, because of my personal preferences [and, I must emphasize some more, not because you look better or worse either way], I'd lean towards the 'some' picture out of those two).

• When I click on the link for the no makeup one, it says this image has been moved or deleted. Can you check it out.

• Some and more looks good but I wouldn't mind if you rocked no make up.

I think if you put up different pic of you having no makeup it would look better lol

• No makeup

What Girls Said 1

• To be completely and totally brutally honest,without hurting your feelings...

jkjk

I think you look better with no make-up or some make-up.i mean you look pretty with more make-up too,but definitely some make-up or not make-up looks better.