Long or short hair for guys?

I have really long hair for a guy - down to my waist in the back. For some reason most older women - say, 40 years old - tell me it's hot, but younger girls say I should shave my head. Also, I seem to have longer hair then every girl I meet. So which is it - long hair or short hair for guys?

Probably going to cut it down to chest length, I feel kind of stupid spending an hour every morning on my hair especially when I have to get my butt out to ______ subdivision to show a house pronto (I'm a realtor).

Most Helpful Girl

• i work in the military and all the guys I know have short hair in regulation to military standards. so I m used to short hair. I see pictures of guys who have cut all there hair off and most look older and more masculine with short hair. I am a sucker for shaggy hair though that and fo hawks.

What Girls Said 7

• i have long hair, so if a guy has longer hair than me its a turnoff

• If it suites him and if he has healthy hair - LONG.

^_^

• short always wins.

• I totally like both styles. It really depends on the guy...down to the waist sounds like it would be tough to take care though. But if you like it you should go with it.

• I like guys with short hair. Even chest length hair is too long. But everyone is different.

• short hair, it makes youur face stand out more

• long---definitely long.

What Guys Said 0