Beauty Marks? yes? no?

I have a heart shaped beauty mark on my back and a tiny little one on my cheek. My ex really didn't like them, he said that they were "blemishes on a perfectly good body." I like them and I was wondering what y'all thought about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• haha that actually sounds hella sexy. I think beauty marks are a turn on, but it really depends. Moles are the ones you should feel worried about.

What Guys Said 1

• Wtf is a beauty mark? Could you by any chance be talking about a mole?

link

• A beauty mark, is a dark mark on your skin that is not a mole. It often times is just a random dark blotch but sometimes it can be shaped like something. A port wine stain on someones face is a technical beauty mark.

• *Sigh* Ignorance. You just described moles.

What Girls Said 2

• Your ex was a moron,no wonder he's an ex.

I have them.One of mine is on my upper right arm,it's green and a perfect circle.While my mom has always been suspicious about it because I didn't have it when I was born,but when they brought me back I had it,it's just there.Little kids will press it like it's a button.It doesn't stick out on anything it looks like a tattoo.

I have one on my back too.

• everyone's going to like different things and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. many of my friends have beauty marks, I don't hate or like them, I am neutral on the matter and some guys don't care.