Do any of you girls out there find them attractive at all? (the ones on guys that look like they are about to fall off) I've never met a girl who likes them but thought I would take a larger poll to be sure.

• I love them!
  • I hate them!
  • I don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Makes guys look like bums or gangbangers. Guys they look like crap and make you look like a nothin!

What Guys Said 4

• I used to do baggy pants and then I found an article on wearing clothing to the body type that a guy is and was told not to do so. It turned out to be the best thing for me. I went over to a friend's house in my new look and she couldn't stop complimenting me. She never had done so before and I felt great after hearing that.

link

• I just wanted to see the results, but I don't like baggy pants

I like skinny jeans myself

• I think maybe some girls like to be able to see what the guy's body looks like through the pants, so if they are too baggy, you can't really tell (unless they are falling down and you get to see everything!).

• I wish girls would wear them, I do find that attractive, and I don't mean with their panties sticking out. necessarily. ;)

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know why but I actually do find that attractive on most guys. For some guys it just doesn't work, though. I don't know if it because of where I grew up or what, but I think its fine for a guy to dress like that.

The only thing I think is not cool is when the guy dresses like that and then wears those jean shorts that already cover half their shin, so their "shorts" end up reaching their ankles - ew!

• I love guys with baggy pants! But not if they're hanging low, I really don't want to see other guys' underwear.

• I'm not crazy about the look , but it doesn't bother me all that much . I think with age for most people their style too evolves. So I guess I would have to Vote C I don't care because really there's so much more out here to be worried about.

• My sister loves baggy pants on Gs (gangstas) but I think I'd rather have a nice and clean cut man

• If they can pull it off, I have no problem with baggy pants. But, I'd still like a guy to dress according to his size.

• I agree, but usually only bigger people are the only ones that look good in them. Everyone else should wear something a little tighter

• i don't mind them being a little baggy. I don't like them falling off them so that they never stay up but a tiny bit baggy is okay. they don't need to be skin tight. hope that makes sense.

• Oh yeah, I agree. I'm talking about the ones you're afraid to look at because they look like they'll fall down any second. Thanks for your comment.

• . I hate them, I think it's disgusting when I see a guy wearing pants that show off his underwear or buttcrack. Plumber's crack is not attractive, sorry. Pull up your pants and wear a belt.

• I like to see that ass! Ha ha :-)

• Ass looks better in skinny jeans (this goes for both guys and girls)

but thumbs-up because your answer is kinda funny though

• Ugh I hate skinny jeans tho too. If a guy's jeans are tighter than mine then it's kinda...uhh weird. Nice fitting jeans is the way to go.

• I don't mind if they're a little baggy, but the kind that show half his boxers are pretty unattractive.

• I wear them sometimes because they are comfortable.but just around the house.

• I think its the most ridiculous thing. having to waddle when walking so they don't fall down.

Guys in skinny jeans are sexy.

• I like to see guys wear baggy pants like if they are working and use them as grubs, but other than that, I don't care to see what color boxers they're wearing ; ) It makes them looks trashy and frumpy.

• I agree with Nicky, I don't mind them being a little baggy but not to the point where they show off half his boxers and he is holding them up. I don't like tight pants on guys at all so for me a little baggy (like where they still fit but they aren't real tight around the butt like girl pants). Really baggy pants look too "gangster" or hoodlumish for me. Not attractive at all