I'm 5'7, what is my perfect weight?

i weight 129! what is the best weight for someone my height in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no perfect weight or perfect anything for that matter.

I'm 5'6 and weight 105 lbs and I think that's perfect for me.

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to be what the fashion industry considers "hot", you would have to be about 110 lbs. (or a little less at your height).

But if you don't spend a lot of time nude or scantily clad, then even the harshest weight-critics will consider you "just as hot", at about 125 to 130 lbs. (in other words, clothes can "hide" a lot of your weight -- an you'll probably be a little healthier too).

• It's not how much you weigh, it's how you look naked

• As forward as it sounds I agree. There's a difference between looking like you weigh a-lot and not looking it. ( disproportionate ) Judging by your pics, your gorgeous.

• Yeah you're hot and that sounds like a perfectly normal weight.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'5" and 150. According to BMI, that's fat, but I have a lot of muscle and look decent in a bikini, so BMI is full of crap! haha

The right weight for you is the weight that you feel healthy at. That's all that matters.

• you can google charts that will tell you what's right for your height and age.