What turns guys on?

Hey guys, what are little things that girls do that turn you on? Certain hairstyles? Sitting a certain way? I want to know anything you can think of.

Most Helpful Guy

• the way they smile while looking into your eyes, makes me feel so comfortable in their presence.

as for style for me, any girl who wears a white dress that's a little tight to their body and wearing white sandals as well. Before I even see what the girl looks like, I just wanna rip that dress off and get down (in a good way).

What Guys Said 2

• school girl look does wonders

Try the "crooked pony tail" that usually scores big time. Its a pony tail on a angle to either the left or right

• What the heck? lol I've never heard of this! and are you talking about a ponytail almost on the side of the head, like 80's??

• Not quite on the side of the head but in between the complete back of the head and the side

sorta like a 45degree angle... I made me sooo hot, I had no idea a hairdo could do that to me... I was hard the moment I saw it....

• for me the pony tail at an angle not that good, most of my friends like it though, kinda look at the guy and give him some kind of a smile or giggle, that's what made me go out with my girlfriend

What Girls Said 1

• ive learned the best thing to turn a guy on is be yourself and have confidence. dress to impress as they say. make him look. having confidence is the number one turn on for a guy