I'm breaking up with my boyfriend?

i wanna do it,but I don't wanna hurt him. he's extremely sensitive any help?

i broke up with him!:) thx 4 the advice guys and girl

Most Helpful Guy

• How sensitive can he be? If he's like pussi sensitive then I think you should leave him.

Just be like it's not you... it's me. I hope we can still be friends!

You're a cutie btw.

RATE MY ANSWER

What Guys Said 2

• He's a guy, how sensitive could he possibly be? If you give it to him straight, and say what you are thinking, I'm sure it'll work out fine.

• Hes a guy how sensitive can he BE.. give me a break. there is and standard guy sensitivity or women sensitivity , its how the person feels about the relationship.

But I agree ALWAYS BREAK IT TO WHOVER STRAIGHT. people need a chance to act based on reality. respect goes farther then handling someone.. what happens when things happen in life that no human can handle , like a natural disaster or death or w/e. its good to be able to handle adversity personally , so give it straight :-)

• Break his heart and sooner or later someone will break yours! Think about things be mature and just talk to him nicely!

Hope this helped ;-)

• Good point,but the thing is that he cheated on me,lies to me,and emotionally and physically abuses me

• It is a shame what guys will do to the things they have. It is called taking things for granted and that is what he did--a little too much. I am sorry for this. You deserve better

• If he does all these things tell him to **** off, I suggest you leave him my dear and forget about the past and move on, if he doesn't then think twice

What Girls Said 0