Are Tattoos A Turn On?

I was just wondering what do you think about tattoos do you think that they are a turn on, or do you think that the body is better without them, and this can go for either Men or Women

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn off... I could deal with one depending on its location and depending on its size or on what it is. I guess as long as it looks cute.

But I would greatly prefer a girl without a tatoo. A natually beautiful girl is one of the biggest turn ons for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely a turnoff for me.

• can someone please post THE SAME QUESTION EVERY WEEK?

yes!

• turn off, I want to see YOUR body and skin, not some ink pattern that gets in the way

• Tats are a turn off on women for me.

What Girls Said 6

• I think guys with tatts are hot! But then again I think it depends on the type of guy or girl for that matter you are interested in and the actually tatt. It sounds kind of cliche' but I find the idea of tatts on a guy in particular a sleeve kind of a turn on caz it's kind of gives them some edge (if done right) I do however go for band guys and like that look. But in 15-20yrs time I don't think they will be as appealing to me.

• tattoos are a turn on! I love them aslong as they actually fit with the mans body and it suited him. If its something small I think its a turn off...if there going to get one get one that actually stands out=)

• Better without.

Tattoo's are not appealing to me on women or men

• It just depends on the person who your talking to I know men who love my tats and men who would rather I didn't have any but I don't mind tats on men or women but I do not like the tramp stamps that so many women have that's skanky!

• i loooove guys that are tatted up! I love it when they got tattoos all over their body like little wayne lol

• no no no no no and no. I hate tattoos, I think they're trashy and just bad looking