Hot vs pretty, looks only?

if you have 2 girls one is pretty with an average body and the other is ugly with a really hot body, which is more appealing? and for what? ( e.g to date, sleep with ect..)

Girl 1 is extremely pretty, has medium boobs, big ass, average legs ( look good in heels) not thin but no where near fat and pale but not deathly.

Girl 2 is ugly, has small boobs, big ass, good legs (in any shoes), skinny (not anorexic thin) and very tan. So typical hot body.

both girls have a pear shaped body

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd go for the pretty girl, oh and do you not mean the 'hourglass' shaped body instead of pear? :L

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure its the pear

• Its pear....hourglass is when she has nice boobs, small waist and average hips...(34-26-36 ish) as an pear would more be in the lines of (34-29-40)

• Ah okay, I thought she meant to say they have the 'ideal' body shape, not meerly describing what the girls would look like considering the criteria she described.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• hot is not a way of looking its a way of thinking and acting lol physcially you can be fu*king gorgeous but after talking with you for five secs if you sound like a idiot you fall right off that catagorey lol so chicks are pretty and then when they open there mouth they can move into more catagories :))

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for the pretty one, but that's just me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty for sure. I'd rather have a girl with an average physique but is really pretty. Your example is really good I come across girls all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course I'd go for a pretty girl ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Truth be told, I would be able to make any of those decisions without knowing how they are like ~_~

0|0
    0|0
  • i will go for the pretty 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1. I didn't need to read past the first word in your description of girl 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Well sorry to be out of the norm here, but I would go for #2. It's just the body type I prefer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The ugly girls body doesn't even sound any better, haha

1|0
    0|0