Hot vs pretty, looks only?

if you have 2 girls one is pretty with an average body and the other is ugly with a really hot body, which is more appealing? and for what? ( e.g to date, sleep with ect..)

Girl 1 is extremely pretty, has medium boobs, big ass, average legs ( look good in heels) not thin but no where near fat and pale but not deathly.

Girl 2 is ugly, has small boobs, big ass, good legs (in any shoes), skinny (not anorexic thin) and very tan. So typical hot body.

both girls have a pear shaped body

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd go for the pretty girl, oh and do you not mean the 'hourglass' shaped body instead of pear? :L

• I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure its the pear

• Its pear....hourglass is when she has nice boobs, small waist and average hips...(34-26-36 ish) as an pear would more be in the lines of (34-29-40)

• Ah okay, I thought she meant to say they have the 'ideal' body shape, not meerly describing what the girls would look like considering the criteria she described.

What Guys Said 9

• hot is not a way of looking its a way of thinking and acting lol physcially you can be fu*king gorgeous but after talking with you for five secs if you sound like a idiot you fall right off that catagorey lol so chicks are pretty and then when they open there mouth they can move into more catagories :))

• I would go for the pretty one, but that's just me...

• of course I'd go for a pretty girl ...

• Pretty for sure. I'd rather have a girl with an average physique but is really pretty. Your example is really good I come across girls all the time.

• Truth be told, I would be able to make any of those decisions without knowing how they are like ~_~

• i will go for the pretty 1.

• Girl 1. I didn't need to read past the first word in your description of girl 2.

• Girl 1 all day

• Well sorry to be out of the norm here, but I would go for #2. It's just the body type I prefer.

What Girls Said 1

• The ugly girls body doesn't even sound any better, haha