I'm obsessed with guys' lips. I feel so weird.

So, I'm like obsessed with guys' lips. Whenever I'm talking to a guy, I always catch myself looking at his lips, not his eyes. I really don't know why haha. If anyone else has anything odd like that please share so I know I'm not alone:)

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like a guy why should it be so weird that your eyes gravitate to the place where you would kiss him? I'd say its normal for both sides of the fence.

What Guys Said 2

• I always catch myself (and get caught sometimes lol) looking at girl's boobs, so I guess it's normal for you to look at the lips, at least it's not so embarassing as looking to girl's boobs lol

• I'm drawn to t*ts, and I to try very hard to keep attention to the eyes.

Haha, I think girls do like lips though.

What Girls Said 2

• when you look at someones lips its usually a sign you have feelings for them, its sorta of just a sign

• lol I have a thing about glasses. It doesn't matter who the guy is, but once he has glasses on, he's 10 times hotter to me. And not sunglasses, but just glasses