Do you find cute girls in glasses attractive?

i just got glasses.. and its almost time for me to go back to school and I'm pretty nervous that people aren't going to find me as attractive as I was last year..

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• In most animes girls with glasses are way high on the hot scale.

However.

If you are only worried about something so superficial you will only attract superficial people. Just be yourself. It's an inner confidence and acceptance that makes whatever you look like on the outside beautiful.

• I'm not superficial, I'm just very confident in my looks without my glasses and I feel as though I'm not as confident with them on.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, glasses ( long as we aret talking bottle caps ;) ) are usually something guys fond attractive because society associates glasses with smart people and smart people are sexy.

Like was said before I can't speak for all guys but it's a yes from me!

• I can't speak for all guys, but I know a girl wearing glasses automatically gets +5 hotness points in my book.

What Girls Said 1

• I have glasses too, and contact lenses... I don't know what looks best on e (pic on profile), so sometimes I wear my glasses and sometimes I wear my contacts...

You can make them look as a plus I think, but then the first step is to like them yourself

x)

x