Girls would you rather have a?

ugly confident guy

or

cute guy that's a little on the shy side ? (but still has the balls to approach you)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more of a personality person. I mean I will go for an ugly guy if I like his personality, and he'll be hot to me even if he's technically "ugly". Attraction for me isn't based on looks. I've been with really hot guys who did nothing for me. They couldn't turn me on because there was no chemistry.

But I don't know if shyness/confidence is the issue for me. I think I could like a shy guy or a confident guy.

I mean I've been with ugly/confident guys, ugly/shy guys, cute/confident guys, and cute/shy guys, so I guess I'm not really answering the question...haha.

I guess I would just choose the guy I had the best chemistry with.

What Girls Said 5

• cute guy that's a little on the shy side ? (but still has the balls to approach you)

i like cute shy guys, he doesn't even have to be supped hot for me to like him, just cute and sweet. shyness is a sweet characteristic it makes me wonder what's going on in his head so its like a mystery. =]

• cute guy that's a little on the shy side =o

well I'm shy myself at first >_> but I'm sure the conversation would get rolling if things in common were mentioned. and hey great they had the balls to approach the girl ~

• cute guy that's a little on the shy side (but still has the balls to approach you)

• I'd need to know more about their personality but the cute and shy guy sounds more appealing to me.

• I would rather have a confident guy who may not be overly attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• lol And girls say the like confidence over looks.

• Yeah then they say they want the cute guy, but we've all seen the cute girls with the ugly guys too. haha