Which hair color suits me better - blond or brunette ?

hey guys :) so I've been blond my entire life and I'm thinking of dying it brown for a change, my eyebrows are a darker color so I think it would look pretty rad. go to my profile and look at my pictures labeled "blonde" and "brunette" and tell me which hair color you think suits me best, thanks :)!

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you use a program to do that? I wanna try it :) ...anyways back to the Q I think you look better brunette..it shows your feautures i.e. your eyes more better. So def brunette. :)

• Thanks :) I used Adobe Fireworks on a Mac and used the paintbrush (brown colour) , but I changed it so that the opacity was 50% so that it was slightly see-through. then I just painted over top of my hair colour

What Guys Said 1

• Brunette by far.

What Girls Said 3

• I hope you don't mind a girls opinion. I agree with snackeyg, brunette looks better than blond. But don't go too dark. Have you tried red hair?

• brunette by far it makes your skin tone look clearer and over all you look more attractive your eyes stand out better tooo :)

• I think you can pull both off, but I really like the burnette hair!