Ladies, how can I enhance my eyes?

If I want to use eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger, more intense, and sexier? Also, do guys notice if a girl has nice eyes? Thanks =)

Most Helpful Girl

• The best tip when using an eyeliner is to apply a thin layer/line rather than a thick one. The thicker your eye liner the smaller your eyes will look. Apply it close to your lash line with a thin layer. You can trace a line with an eye pencil first to make it easier. Try using a brown pencil all over your eye lid, smudge it to give yourself a smokey look. Then use a liquid eye liner and apply it very close to your upper lash line. I'd suggest using a brown eye pencil for your lower lash line and then smuding it to make your eyes look extra big.

White eye liners also workk. You can use them in any way you want. Apply it on the corners of your eye. Your eyes will look big and fresh. I'll take this one step farther and give you some more tips in making your eyes look big in terms of eyes shades. In working with eye shadows, use a lighter eye shade on the eyelids rather than a dark eye shadow color. Brush a soft creamy color along the eyelid and up and out to a diminishing effect. Keep the darker color below the crease. Don't put the eyeliner all around the eye, it closes in the eye and makes it look smaller. Keep a space between the liners. Try some white eyeliner in the top on the eyelid very close to the eyelash line after a darker shade has been put on. It might be just what the eye needs to look bigger. Put mascara on your eye lashes to make your eyes look bigger. For a more natural look, you can just curl your eye lashes and just highlight the tips of your lashes, in a back and forth motion, with a brown mascara.

Depending on your eye color, you should check this site out: link

This video will defintly help you out: link

As for whether guys like big eyes? or notice them? I can assure you they do. I am no guy but from what I have heard from this site and from personal experiences, most guys are attracted to great looking eyes and of course they notice them.

Hopefully this helped.

Goodluck.

• Thank you! your answer is exactly what I was hoping for =)

• I am glad it helped :)

What Guys Said 4

• i would advise, to perhaps pluck all of your eyebrows. that way guys will have to look at your eyes.

and yes guys for the most part do notice eyes, but I can't say it would have any affect what so ever on me deciding to go out with someone or not

• ofcourse guys notice eyes I saw a girl a couple days ago with the sexiest damn eyes id f*** her even if she was a dumb fat bitch

• cliche - the eyes are the window to the soul

not necessarily true although they can be the most beautiful, I mean when you meet some one where do you look the most when your talking THE EYES! there can be so much expression in them too

• yes that's one the first thing I look at. and agree with wei007 they are a window to the soul

What Girls Said 6

• SInce you have blue eyes go with metallic colors. Smokey eyes would look really good for blue eyes so you'll need foundation on the top (to keep the color from fading) and use silver,gray and black eyeshadow. The light colors go inward the dark colors go outward and when you use the eyeliner make sure it only goes inside of the lid (this is how the contrast between your blue eyes and the black eyeliner will make them pop.) and if you want you can take the silver eyeshadow and place some just on the outer core of you eyes. A nude lipstick and your done

• what colour eyes do you have?

if you have blue were browny colour eyeshadow brings the eyes out, wear mascara and if you want wear eyeliner

if you have brown eyes blue eye shadow or bright colours bring them out

and yes guys do notice if a girl has nice eyes

• I have blue eyes. But my question is how to use the eyeliner to bring them out.

• Get liquid eyeliner and put it on the top of your eyelid then get normal eye liner and put on the bottom

• Thanks =)

• Try some soft metallic eye shadow that complement our skin tone, and put some eyeliner on your eyelids. Also eyelash curler! Use that before you put mascara on, it makes your lashes longer and more defined.

• If you want to enhance your eyes make sure its the only thing you enhance.

use a light shimmer lipgloss

make your face look more natural/ less makeup

use black eyeliner and a curling mascara

also lengthen your lashes

use a colored pencil

silver the best choice since your eyes are blue

draw a line over your eyelashes

it makes your eyes dark and daring yet bright and shimmery

guys are attracted to shiny things

just like fish.lol jk

• I have tried a lot of curling mascaras and none have really worked. Do you know of one that you could suggest?

• liquid eyeliner! thin lines on the the top lid with a slight wing efffect

• Yea eyeliner def helps make your eyes noticeable. Yes they do!