He kept looking but didn't say a word..does it still mean something?

*Most of the guys on here have said that if they were interested in a random stranger, they would start a casual conversation. So why didn't this guy?

Here's the story: I was in a coffee shop a week ago and this really good looking guy who was wearing a suit was sitting across from me and I noticed that he kept looking at me - but not really smiling. I would look at him as well and we'd hold eye contact for a few seconds then I would look away. I think he was waiting for me to smile or something. Before he left, he looked at me once more. He was just really good looking and I would never think a guy that good looking would be looking at me; so was he interested? If he was, why didn't he say anything? I'm way too shy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• *Most of the guys on here have said that if they were interested in a random stranger, they would start a casual conversation

bullsh*t. it's what they would LIKE to do, but they don't. They also stare and smile, want to approach but they don't.