What perfumes do men like the most?

I've asked google this and the only answer I got was the fragrance I already wear(Falling In Love by Philosophy) was a fluke. So I'm asking again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy and his nose and what he prefers.

• You must be kidding! This was chosen as the best answer. That goes without saying which is why I asked the question. This is dodging the question. Who votes for these things anyway?

What Guys Said 1

• Our sniffers all work a little different, but I like Obsession, Giorgio, and J-Lo's Live and Live Luxe. There are more because I love a sweet-smelling woman and I could list a dozen, but that's a good start...

What Girls Said 2

• I wear floral perfumes and a lot of guys seem to really like them. When I was wearing gucci flora, a guy actually asked me what I was wearing cause he wanted to buy it for his girlfriend. That's a first for me.

• I wear the yellow kirra perfume and guys always tell me I smell good. You can get it at pacsun