Do you sometimes get that vibe that teachers find you attractive?

I've caught teachers looking at me up and down, sending me body language signals and a bit of intensiveness and their actions.

Do guys or girls experience this?

Or is it just because I'm the teacher's pet LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• They might like the attention that you give them, or maybe they have some fantasy happening its possible teachers are human well almost...

What Guys Said 3

• you're either super hot or super nerdy, so whichever you feel is more you is probably what he's thinking. now if you happen to be both... ahem. why hello there

• I know many teachers who flirt with their pupils

That's really lame...

• Attractive students are a perk of the job.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I remember having this one teacher and his student teacher who were both total pedifiles and they wod just hit on the students xD but nothing serios

but maybe you remind them of someone they kno?

Or they just can't help looking, if your dressing like a ho [not really but you kno what I mean] :-/

• yes one of my history professors and my Physical ed coach found me attractive. the second one flirted A LOT