People with glasses - sexy or not?

i have glasses - I think that there's no way I can look as good with glasses as I do with contacts on...

yet, some guys say they think chicks with glasses are hot..

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl and the glasses if done right yes

What Guys Said 8

• Some of them are.

It just depends on the viewer.

• The only guys that would say "chicks with glasses are hot are nerds. Usually chicks with glasses are either cute or ugly.

• I think glasses can be really sexy, you know those girls with the "hot nerd" look? I love it.

Just pick ones that feel comfortable and not too nerdy, check for italian stylists they have some pretty neat ones.

• Very cute! I love the cute nerdy girl. Ahhhh!

• I've never seen glasses add to a girls attractiveness, only detract.

• you can be hot with any look if you rock it right

• Yes I think glasses are sexy.

• Glasses can be damn hot!, especially that hot librarian look.

What Girls Said 2

• everytime I wear glasses especially at work, I get a lot of compliments. my man even has a special picture of me in my glasses and he keeps it in his wallet. ;) he told me it is so sexxxy and he even wants me to wear it while having sex. nothing beats the sexy secretary/librarian look so he says. :) and I am a receptionist/administrative assistant ;)

so yeah its hot! even on a man. ;)

• I wear glasses too and if you need them wear them and don't care about what people say because

honestly I think glasses are cool in my school I see tons of people with glasses and if you dress it right you will look awesome

depends on the guy