Do You Consider Yourself Attractive?

Physically speaking,do you consider yourself pretty,gorgeous,beautiful,sexy,handsome,cute,hot whatever...do you consider yourself attractive?

Why?

What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm pretty sure I'm not attractive either. Honestly though, I'm not sure. I know I'm not hideous or anything, but I don't seem to get much attention from girls, so I have to figure I'm not exactly what one would call attractive. I'd probably put myself in the six to low seven range.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• profile pic I'm a 10... irl id say about.. 5-7 some where in there

1|0
    0|0
  • I would give myself a 5. I'm not going to turn any heads from women but I'm also not hidious lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I know I'm not attractive. I'd rate myself a 2. Thank God I'm not a 1: link

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not. I wouldn't say I'm ugly or anything though, just not attractive.

So about a 5.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself a 7-8

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh f**k! I can't go to thirteen?!? lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think I'm about average, no one is gonna stop in the street and stare at me in awe, but they won't do so out of disgust either haha... so about a 5 I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • No I really don't find myself attractive. I consider myself less than average looking. I would consider myself a 2 or 3

1|1
    0|0
    • Why do you consider yourself less than average?!?

• Show All
    • But a 2/3.I'm sure you're above that.It's always the attractive ones that think so lowly.Everyone can use improvement.You're probably freakin gorgeous

• Haha it would be a nice thought, but no I'm not.

• I'm fairly average

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll totally give myself a 6. For most of the time.

2|0
    0|0
  • no I'm average.. id say 5

1|0
    0|1
    • If that's you in your picture, you are significantly higher than a five...

• Show All
    • So your sayin if you were at the beach and you seen an allright lookin girl in a swim suite and you noticed she had pretty bad stretch marks all up her tummy and sides it wouldn't make a difference?

• I really wouldn't care, and I remember a while back you posted pics of your "stretch marks" in a question and I barely noticed.

• I consider myself attractive and would rate myself a 7-8

And I swear I'm not vain or self obsessed but I know I'm pretty :)

1|0
    0|0